Meetings & Events
Whether you choose a cruise or an all-inclusive resort for your next meeting, there are many advantages over a U.S. land-based location. Providing your attendees with a travel experience increases motivation & satisfaction – two goals that increase your bottom line long after the event has ended.
Destination meetings also provide better budget control, fabulous meals, conventional & unique meeting spaces, free audio/video on cruises, evening entertainment, and a more intimate setting that keeps the group together outside of official meetings, which increases interaction and builds camaraderie.
Destination meetings have many benefits:
- Many Costs of a US event are Included – i.e. food & drinks, meeting space, & A/V
- Lower Costs / Control of the Budget
- Food: Wide Variety, Unique Options, Unlimited Dining
- Intimate Settings Foster Relationship Building
- Broad Appeal to All of Your Attendees
- Exceptional Service – High Staff-to-Guest Ratios
- Exotic & Safe
- Payments in US dollars
- An Experience Your Guests Want
A corporate cruise or resort experience is the ultimate motivator because, no matter how busy your guests are with business or pleasure, they leave rested, relaxed, and inspired to bigger, better, and more successful work.
Would you like more information about TravelPerks Business services? Click here:
Or call Bonnie B. Larson directly at (541) 349-0036 x 290