Why Book With A Travel Agent?
Why Should I Book With TravelPerks Dream Vacations and Not Direct?
TOP THREE REASONS:
1) We are unbiased experts who share information the cruise lines and resorts won’t.
2) It does NOT cost more, and should save you money and time.
3) We are paid by the cruise lines and tour operators, NOT you.
- INDUSTRY EXPERTS: We are constantly updating our product knowledge through continuing education (product & destination seminars, tradeshows, seminars at sea, site inspections), by building professional relationships with the cruise lines, district sales managers, and getting valuable client feedback. Our office is filled with people who love travel and we most likely have someone who has "been there and done that", and who will share that knowledge with you.
- WE SAVE YOU MONEY & TIME: We have the same rates and promotions as the cruise lines, resorts, and tour operators ("vendors") but we also have access to specially negotiated rates, such as exclusive group rates, regional specials, or other rates only available to our agency. A vendor agent can never offer you a group rate for an individual booking – we do it every day for our clients. The bottom line is that we cost you nothing and can actually save you money.We offer better and lower cost travel protection policies than many direct vendors. Let’s not forget the old adage "Time is Money." We also save you a lot of time by doing the research for you and giving you the ability to ask questions of experts.
- UNBIASED INFORMATION: We work for YOU and have YOUR best interests in mind. We do not work for any one specific vendor. We research information specific to you and find for the best rates, itinerary, and accommodations that are right for you. Booking direct is a "one size fits all" scenario. They can only sell their company, whether it is the right option for you or not. A company agent can never recommend another cruise line or vendor and they are trained and paid to follow the path of least resistance—to get your money and get you off the phone as quickly as possible. They won’t suggest alternatives that are in your best interest unless it means a bigger sale.
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: As professional vacation specialists, we share our knowledge & experience. We will get to know you personally, by asking important questions, so that we have a better understanding of your vacation needs and dreams. We’re a small office of dedicated professionals, so you don’t have to worry about never speaking to the same person twice.
- GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR: When you book directly with a vendor, you are paying for services even if you don’t use them. Travel agent commissions are always automatically built into the price of your cruise or tour—it is the way the industry has always priced itself. If you book direct, the company just pockets the commission, and you get nothing in return. When you book your vacation with us, you have an advocate. Someone who will be with you from start to finish and even after you return from your vacation. You represent just one booking to a vendor, while our office represents thousands...and our parent company represents hundreds of thousands. We have tremendous buying clout. You, unfortunately, do not.
We work hard to build an open, honest, and long-lasting relationship with our valued clients. That is why the majority of our clients are repeat travelers or referrals from past clients.
It pays to use the services of a professional travel agent!
From Our Clients...
"We have had many vacations over the years, worked on every possible angle to stretch fun and funds. Theresa redefines service, the personal attention, genuine compassion and ferocious drive to make our experiences unique and special is unmatched.
Theresa takes the guess work out of the process by asking questions and listening to create your perfect getaway. We have worked with get for our last several vacations, and will continue for many years to come.
It is difficult to find anyone who knows how to provide this level of service, I would welcome the opportunity to help anyone understand why they should select TravelPerks DreamVacations."
Booking a Vacation is FUN!
today’s environment, booking vacations is hard. Why? There are a million and
one websites out there that all have information on them. You can look at peer
reviews until you are blue in the face. Is this ship really that bad? Is it the
best thing ever? Is the resort awesome? Was it an isolated incident? Who knows.
And sorting through all of them and figuring out what is real and what is
somebody making a mountain out of a mole hill takes time.
Which is where Theresa comes in. We love working with her for our vacations. It generally involves a quick phone call giving her a budget and the vibe we are looking for. And then go on an awesome vacation. No pecking through reviews and pricing that should be written in hieroglyphics. Just straight up advice and no nonsense planning.
Prior to using Theresa’s team, I would spend hours planning and routing and reading. Now? I pick the phone up or I email the awesome team and they take care of me and we get to enjoy our vacation.
If you are booking a large group or an intimate vacation, I highly recommend Theresa and her team. Awesome to do business with and they make vacations FUN!"
Ready to go again!
"Words can not explain the marvelous time we had on our very first cruise. Theresa is the Best Travel Agent!! There was not a time when I called with questions that my questions went unanswered
"Appreciated the desire and willingness to do whatever it took to make our trip memorable. There are always things that can't be helped [flight delays] but it was easy to see the effort put into making the experience special."
Never a Single Problem
"We've never had a single problem with the people or the bookings at TravelPerks. I talked with someone in the shuttle to LAX and their holiday was a booking disaster so I gave them your web address with high recommendations.."
"You guys are awesome. You were very patient in taking my calls more than a few times, changed rooms according to our need couple of times and finally even sent the cash back check."