Intermittently, TravelPerks Dream Vacations will be running contests related to our office, tradeshow appearances and/or social media presence. Entering ANY Dream Vacations or TravelPerks Dream Vacations Contest, Giveaway, or Sweepstakes is also providing consent to be added to our communications lists and receive promotional emails accordingly. Occasionally, contests and promotions require the entrant to stay subscribed (not opt-out or turn off) these emails in order to remain eligible.
OFFICIAL RULES: DREAM VACATIONS CONTESTS
1. To Enter: No purchase necessary. Enter via Contest Entry Form or complete the official online registration form. Limit one entry per person unless otherwise noted. Dream Vacations, CruiseOne, Inc. & Cruises Inc., and World Travel Holdings are not responsible for telephone, network, electronic or computer failures of any kind, or for entries that are incomplete, garbled, delayed by mail or computer transmissions, misdirected or otherwise ineligible. All entries become the property of Dream Vacations, CruiseOne Inc. & Cruises Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering a contest, entrants opt-in to receive promotional materials and/or emails from TravelPerks Dream Vacations. All Entries must be received prior to 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the night prior to deadline.
2. Selection of Winner and Eligibility: Winner will be chosen on or about the Drawing Date listed in contest details in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by phone /email and announced at www.facebook.com/DVTravelPerks and www.twitter.com/DVTravelPerks within 30 days of the drawing. Winner will be required to sign and return to Dream Vacations TravelPerks, an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity releases within 14 days of notification. Traveling companion of Grand Prize Winner will be required to sign a liability and publicity release before ticketing. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with each of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. The sweepstakes is determined by the total number of entries received.
3. Prize: Grand Prize is outlined in contest details for each applicable giveaway and is based on availability. Prize may not be exchanged with another ship or sail date. Air transportation to and from the port city, non-commissionable funds, ground transfers, pre-post-hotel, government taxes, fuel supplement, gratuities, shore excursions and other personal expenditures are the responsibility solely of winner. Offer is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash or any other form of value added compensation. No guests under the age of 21 will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by an adult age 21 years or older, except for married couples under the age of 21. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Other restrictions may apply. Value not applicable toward any other cruise line departures. The Grand Prize is non-transferable and cannot be resold. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize varies based on giveaway.
4. Disclaimer: Winner assumes all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases Dream Vacations TravelPerks Group, Dream Vacations, CruiseOne, Inc., Cruises Inc., World Travel Holdings, National Leisure Group and their respective officers, directors, and employees from any such liability. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. Participants of this sweepstakes will provide information to Dream Vacations, CruiseOne Inc. & Cruises Inc. only. This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. Additional Rules: This sweepstakes is sponsored by TravelPerks Dream Vacations, 1132 5th Street, Springfield, Oregon, 97477. Employees and Independent Contractors of Dream Vacations, Cruises Inc., CruisesOnly, World Travel Holdings, and National Leisure Group their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Contest open to residents of the United States only. Void in any jurisdiction(s) in the United States where participation is prohibited. In the event this contest is compromised in any way, electronically or otherwise, that is beyond the control of Dream Vacations, CruiseOne Inc. and Cruises Inc., Dream Vacations, CruiseOne Inc. and Cruises Inc. reserve the right to withdraw the transmission of this sweepstakes and award all prizes from among entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Dream Vacations, CruiseOne Inc. & Cruises Inc., whose decisions are final. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this sweepstakes promotion. For the name of the Grand Prize Winner (available within 60 days of the date of the drawing), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: TravelPerks Dream Vacations, 1132 5th Street, Springfield, Oregon, 97477. Attn: Win a Free Cruise Sweepstakes.
From Our Clients...
Service & Savings
“I have thrown just about every curveball I've got at Rachel and your folks and you've handled them all without breaking a sweat. A long cruise with tours in a foreign country? No problem. Erratic friends who can't make up their mind if they want to go or not? No problem. Last minute hotel bookings needed? No problem. And should I mention the bonuses? Getting random calls to let us know we've been upgraded in our cabin or the cruise fare has dropped? Extra onboard credit? I use a travel agency so I don't have to worry. With TravelPerks, not only do I not have to worry, I'm happily surprised at the GOOD that happens. I recommend TravelPerks on ANY opportunity I've got.”
Booking a Vacation is FUN!
today’s environment, booking vacations is hard. Why? There are a million and
one websites out there that all have information on them. You can look at peer
reviews until you are blue in the face. Is this ship really that bad? Is it the
best thing ever? Is the resort awesome? Was it an isolated incident? Who knows.
And sorting through all of them and figuring out what is real and what is
somebody making a mountain out of a mole hill takes time.
Which is where Theresa comes in. We love working with her for our vacations. It generally involves a quick phone call giving her a budget and the vibe we are looking for. And then go on an awesome vacation. No pecking through reviews and pricing that should be written in hieroglyphics. Just straight up advice and no nonsense planning.
Prior to using Theresa’s team, I would spend hours planning and routing and reading. Now? I pick the phone up or I email the awesome team and they take care of me and we get to enjoy our vacation.
If you are booking a large group or an intimate vacation, I highly recommend Theresa and her team. Awesome to do business with and they make vacations FUN!"
"You guys are awesome. You were very patient in taking my calls more than a few times, changed rooms according to our need couple of times and finally even sent the cash back check."
Spectacular Shore Excursions
"Everything worked out even better than planned. On all three shore excursions we met people in the bus who said they appreciated those excursions and they were far better than the ones offered by the ship. We, too, were impressed with the quality of the excursions and tour guides. The cruise was spectacular and all the arrangements made in advance were spectacular."
Not a Single Thing To Worry About
"TravelPerks was excellent and very efficient to do business with. All our questions were answered in a timely fashion by phone and email and I liked the fact that all representatives worked with us as a team. Thank you for organizing an amazing week for us."
Once In A Lifetime Trip
"As we started out on our excursion in Juneau (to Mendenhall Glacier) there were a group of Bald Eagles, in a certain area by Sandy Beach, and our tour guide made a quick, unexpected stop, so we could take photos. It was an amazing once-in-lifetime trip. Thank you for assisting us in our travel arrangements!"