What Makes Group Travel Wonderful?
You Get EXTRA SAVINGS • We Do ALL THE WORK • Get Started Today With Only TWO Cabins!
- Family Reunions
- Destination Weddings
- Church or Organizational Groups
- School or Continuing Ed Trips
- Conference or Retreat Travel
- ANY Vacation where multiple rooms/cabins are booked!
Whether you are planning a vacation or incorporating 2 cabins (or 200), we are here to help you with every detail of your trip. You can rest easy knowing that we will take great care of you, while saving you time and money. We've worked with hundreds of groups just like yours, and specialize in turning group vacation dreams into realities! From family reunions and destination weddings to military and corporate retreats (and everything in between!) we guarantee to be with you every step of the way, and to make this the best travel experience imaginable.
How We Help
- No additional cost or contracts- we invest in YOU!
- Negotiating and finalizing a group contract with the cruise line or other vacation provider
- Securing any and all available discounts and amenities
- Securing the best possible Group Leader bonus
- Creating and distributing materials and invitations—we'll even create a website with a custom URL for you to promote your trip
- Custom registration forms for your group that make it easy for you and your guests
- FREE upgrade to our Deluxe Service Package
- Arranging group functions, including dinners, exclusive excursions, etc.
- Anything else you may need or desire can be arranged–either at no cost, or with reasonable charges
- We can even arrange to host Cruise Nights, in person or virtually, in which you can invite potential members of your group to learn more about the trip
We are happy to help you in any way necessary, so if you have additional ideas or vacation dreams, talk to one of our friendly agents! We will leave no stone unturned in order to guarantee your vacation will be everything you've hoped for and more.
Join an Existing Group
Want to join our upcoming Travel Club Trips? Click on the links below for more information:
- 2019: Greek Isles August 14-25 - Now open for booking
- 2019: Charms of the Mekong November 23-December 7 - Now open for booking
- 2020: France River Cruise August 4-11 - Now open for booking
Check back here often for more exciting group travel opportunities!
From Our Clients...
Never a Single Problem
"We've never had a single problem with the people or the bookings at TravelPerks. I talked with someone in the shuttle to LAX and their holiday was a booking disaster so I gave them your web address with high recommendations.."
Once In A Lifetime Trip
"As we started out on our excursion in Juneau (to Mendenhall Glacier) there were a group of Bald Eagles, in a certain area by Sandy Beach, and our tour guide made a quick, unexpected stop, so we could take photos. It was an amazing once-in-lifetime trip. Thank you for assisting us in our travel arrangements!"
"TravelPerks has always taken such good care of our cruise plans and always provides updated information as it becomes available. We are lifetime customers of TravelPerks!"
Booking a Vacation is FUN!
today’s environment, booking vacations is hard. Why? There are a million and
one websites out there that all have information on them. You can look at peer
reviews until you are blue in the face. Is this ship really that bad? Is it the
best thing ever? Is the resort awesome? Was it an isolated incident? Who knows.
And sorting through all of them and figuring out what is real and what is
somebody making a mountain out of a mole hill takes time.
Which is where Theresa comes in. We love working with her for our vacations. It generally involves a quick phone call giving her a budget and the vibe we are looking for. And then go on an awesome vacation. No pecking through reviews and pricing that should be written in hieroglyphics. Just straight up advice and no nonsense planning.
Prior to using Theresa’s team, I would spend hours planning and routing and reading. Now? I pick the phone up or I email the awesome team and they take care of me and we get to enjoy our vacation.
If you are booking a large group or an intimate vacation, I highly recommend Theresa and her team. Awesome to do business with and they make vacations FUN!"
"Appreciated the desire and willingness to do whatever it took to make our trip memorable. There are always things that can't be helped [flight delays] but it was easy to see the effort put into making the experience special."
"You all ROCK! I have complete confidence in getting all the details and great pricing. No gimmicks"