What Makes Group Travel Wonderful?
You Get EXTRA SAVINGS • We Do ALL THE WORK • Get Started Today With Only TWO Cabins!
- Family Reunions
- Destination Weddings
- Church or Organizational Groups
- School or Continuing Ed Trips
- Conference or Retreat Travel
- ANY Vacation where multiple rooms/cabins are booked!
Whether you are planning a vacation or incorporating 2 cabins (or 200), we are here to help you with every detail of your trip. You can rest easy knowing that we will take great care of you, while saving you time and money. We've worked with hundreds of groups just like yours, and specialize in turning group vacation dreams into realities! From family reunions and destination weddings to military and corporate retreats (and everything in between!) we guarantee to be with you every step of the way, and to make this the best travel experience imaginable.
How We Help
- No additional cost or contracts- we invest in YOU!
- Negotiating and finalizing a group contract with the cruise line or other vacation provider
- Securing any and all available discounts and amenities
- Securing the best possible Group Leader bonus
- Creating and distributing materials and invitations—we'll even create a website with a custom URL for you to promote your trip
- Custom registration forms for your group that make it easy for you and your guests
- FREE upgrade to our Deluxe Service Package
- Arranging group functions, including dinners, exclusive excursions, etc.
- Anything else you may need or desire can be arranged–either at no cost, or with reasonable charges
- We can even arrange to host Cruise Nights, in person or virtually, in which you can invite potential members of your group to learn more about the trip
We are happy to help you in any way necessary, so if you have additional ideas or vacation dreams, talk to one of our friendly agents! We will leave no stone unturned in order to guarantee your vacation will be everything you've hoped for and more.
Join an Existing Group
Want to join our upcoming Travel Club Trips? Click on the links below for more information:
- 2019: Charms of the Mekong November 23-December 7- Now open for booking
Check back here often for more exciting group travel opportunities!
From Our Clients...
Once In A Lifetime Trip
"As we started out on our excursion in Juneau (to Mendenhall Glacier) there were a group of Bald Eagles, in a certain area by Sandy Beach, and our tour guide made a quick, unexpected stop, so we could take photos. It was an amazing once-in-lifetime trip. Thank you for assisting us in our travel arrangements!"
"You all ROCK! I have complete confidence in getting all the details and great pricing. No gimmicks"
Service & Savings
“I have thrown just about every curveball I've got at Rachel and your folks and you've handled them all without breaking a sweat. A long cruise with tours in a foreign country? No problem. Erratic friends who can't make up their mind if they want to go or not? No problem. Last minute hotel bookings needed? No problem. And should I mention the bonuses? Getting random calls to let us know we've been upgraded in our cabin or the cruise fare has dropped? Extra onboard credit? I use a travel agency so I don't have to worry. With TravelPerks, not only do I not have to worry, I'm happily surprised at the GOOD that happens. I recommend TravelPerks on ANY opportunity I've got.”
Booking a Vacation is FUN!
today’s environment, booking vacations is hard. Why? There are a million and
one websites out there that all have information on them. You can look at peer
reviews until you are blue in the face. Is this ship really that bad? Is it the
best thing ever? Is the resort awesome? Was it an isolated incident? Who knows.
And sorting through all of them and figuring out what is real and what is
somebody making a mountain out of a mole hill takes time.
Which is where Theresa comes in. We love working with her for our vacations. It generally involves a quick phone call giving her a budget and the vibe we are looking for. And then go on an awesome vacation. No pecking through reviews and pricing that should be written in hieroglyphics. Just straight up advice and no nonsense planning.
Prior to using Theresa’s team, I would spend hours planning and routing and reading. Now? I pick the phone up or I email the awesome team and they take care of me and we get to enjoy our vacation.
If you are booking a large group or an intimate vacation, I highly recommend Theresa and her team. Awesome to do business with and they make vacations FUN!"
"They take care of the customer and always keep you informed when you need to do something or when there is any changes - makes it worry free!"
Not a Single Thing To Worry About
"TravelPerks was excellent and very efficient to do business with. All our questions were answered in a timely fashion by phone and email and I liked the fact that all representatives worked with us as a team. Thank you for organizing an amazing week for us."