Meetings & Events
Whether you choose a cruise or an all-inclusive resort for yournext meeting, there are many advantages over a U.S. land-based location. Providing your attendees with a travel experience increasesmotivation & satisfaction two goals that increase your bottom line longafter the event has ended.
Destination meetings also provide better budget control, fabulousmeals, conventional & unique meeting spaces, free audio/video on cruises,evening entertainment, and a more intimate setting that keeps the grouptogether outside of official meetings, which increases interaction and buildscamaraderie.
Destination meetings have many benefits:
- Many Costs of a US event are Included i.e. food & drinks, meetingspace, & A/V
- Lower Costs / Control of the Budget
- Food: Wide Variety, Unique Options, Unlimited Dining
- Intimate Settings Foster Relationship Building
- Broad Appeal to All of Your Attendees
- Exceptional Service High Staff-to-Guest Ratios
- Exotic & Safe
- Payments in US dollars
- An Experience Your Guests Want
A corporate cruise or resort experience is the ultimate motivatorbecause, no matter how busy your guests are with business or pleasure, theyleave rested, relaxed, and inspired to bigger, better, and more successfulwork.
Would you like more information about TravelPerks Business services? Click here:
Or call Gary E. Smith directly at 541-349-0036 x 222