Welcome to your Exclusive Testimonials Travel Benefits. We have partnered with Cunard to provide you with guaranteed savings.
- Travel in Luxury:
- DOUBLE UPGRADE - Inside to Balcony!
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- Up To $600 Onboard Credit
- FREE Gratuities!
- Grill Suite Guests = Free Drinks & Internet
- Offers vary by Stateroom type and availability
- Call us at the number above and save on your next Cunard Sailing
ALASKA 2022 ON SALE
ALASKA 2022 ON SALE
Alaska 2022 Special Offer
Testimonials Travel Benefits
- You must speak with a TravelPerks / Dream Vacations agent to receive your additional bonuses and Testimonials pricing - Call us at .
- This site explains your exclusive member benefits. Visit our Travel Shopping Site to find your dream vacation, but when you are ready to book, call our office to ensure you are receiving accurate pricing and any additional bonuses available.
- Your benefits are exclusive & guaranteed to be the best price and value. If you think you found a better deal, call us and we will walk you through it apples to apples. We won't be beat!
We are open 7 days a week - call today!
Cunard Line - A Rich Tradition of Sophistication
In 1840, Sir Samuel Cunard made history by offering the very first passenger transatlantic cruise. Cunard Cruise Line continues the tradition today by providing regular transatlantic voyages from New York to Southampton. From the moment you step onboard one of Cunard’s 3 luxury ocean liners, Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth, you’ll experience the unique combination of old-world hospitality and modern-day convenience that makes Cunard Cruises special.
Cunard’s famous White Star Service ensures the most exceptional service at sea, from the signature white-glove greeting to the personal attention of a 24-hour room service staff. Onboard activities are numerous and varied, from fencing to golf, film screenings to lectures given by award-winning novelists, historians, or politicians. Sail aboard the Queen Mary 2 to experience the only planetarium at sea and supplement your stargazing with informational sessions by speakers from the Royal Astronomical Society.
In the evenings, don your finest attire for a gourmet dinner in the elegantly decorated main dining room. Sip on your favorite cocktail in one of the many bars or lounges before waltzing the night away to the sounds of a string quartet at a Royal Nights Themed Ball.
Travel Like Royalty
With help from your Personal Cruise Concierge at TravelPerks, it’s easy to join the ranks of royalty and distinguished guests who have had the pleasure of calling themselves a Cunard Line passenger. The world’s most famous cruise line is waiting to welcome you aboard!