Choose A Plan Now; Rest Easy Later.
Why Use Travel Protection?
We recommend Travel Protection because of common travel problems such as flight delays, injuries and illness, unpredictable weather, and lost or stolen luggage. Our Travel Insurance Plan provides protection designed just for travelers and can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before and during your trip.
Top Ten Reasons to Use Travel Insurance
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your luggage or personal effects are damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn't cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- Your trip is interrupted due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- You need assistance with replacing a prescription or an emergency cash transfer.
The LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan is provided through Aon Affinity, a worldwide leader in travel protection and assistance services plans..
LeisureCare plans provide:
- Coverage you can count on.
- A broad array of coverages provide protection specifically designed for travelers.
- A world of service.
- Aon Affinity provides a suite of travel assistance services you can begin using from the moment you purchase your plan. Lose your passport? Need a translator? Have to send a message to family or friends? Call anytime. We're here to help.
Always there, everywhere. Whether you need a medical evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help to track a lost bag, Aon Affinity's 24-hour toll-free travel helpline is just a phone call away.
Include the LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan! Call your Vacation Specialist today!
This is only a brief overview of coverages. For additional information including terms, conditions and exclusions, refer to the plan description.
On & On Inc. DBA TravelPerks Dream Vacations is licensed under OR License #100228074
To view your Description of Coverage with a summary of the terms, conditions and exclusions, click on one of the plans below:
Insurance purchased after 11/01/2016:
- LeisureCare Standard
- LeisureCare Classic
- LeisureCare with Cancel For Any Reason (No Longer Available for Purchase)
- LeisureCare Luxury
Travel insurance is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company (NAIC #11150). For more information, please visit