In The Press
- Cruise Lines International Association - Cruising.org (May 21, 2018) https://www.cruising.org/travel-agent/become-a-mem...
- Recommend Magazine (November 1, 2017) http://www.recommend.com/destinations/top-selling-...
- Travel Weekly (July 13, 2017) http://www.travelweekly.com/Travel-News/Travel-Age...
- Travel Weekly (May 16, 2016) http://www.travelweekly.com/Europe-Travel/Travel-t...
- Travel Agent Magazine (February 18, 2016) http://www.travelagentcentral.com/cruises/carnival...
- Portland Business Journal (February 3, 2016) http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/potmsearch/det...
- Register Guard (January 31, 2016) http://registerguard.com/rg/business/33995774-63/s...
- EntSun News (December 1, 2015) http://entsun.com/doc/10644094
- Travel Weekly (November 30, 2015) http://www.travelweekly.com/Travel-News/Travel-Age...
From Our Clients...
Ready to go again!
"Words can not explain the marvelous time we had on our very first cruise. Theresa is the Best Travel Agent!! There was not a time when I called with questions that my questions went unanswered
"Appreciated the desire and willingness to do whatever it took to make our trip memorable. There are always things that can't be helped [flight delays] but it was easy to see the effort put into making the experience special."
"They take care of the customer and always keep you informed when you need to do something or when there is any changes - makes it worry free!"
"You guys are awesome. You were very patient in taking my calls more than a few times, changed rooms according to our need couple of times and finally even sent the cash back check."
Not a Single Thing To Worry About
"Everything had been taken care of from beginning to end. Not a single thing to worry about once we arrived at the airport until we touched down after our week long vacation. Also, Rachel specifically, everyone was great at making sure we knew what to expect before we left and made sure all questions had been answered."
Booking a Vacation is FUN!
today’s environment, booking vacations is hard. Why? There are a million and
one websites out there that all have information on them. You can look at peer
reviews until you are blue in the face. Is this ship really that bad? Is it the
best thing ever? Is the resort awesome? Was it an isolated incident? Who knows.
And sorting through all of them and figuring out what is real and what is
somebody making a mountain out of a mole hill takes time.
Which is where Theresa comes in. We love working with her for our vacations. It generally involves a quick phone call giving her a budget and the vibe we are looking for. And then go on an awesome vacation. No pecking through reviews and pricing that should be written in hieroglyphics. Just straight up advice and no nonsense planning.
Prior to using Theresa’s team, I would spend hours planning and routing and reading. Now? I pick the phone up or I email the awesome team and they take care of me and we get to enjoy our vacation.
If you are booking a large group or an intimate vacation, I highly recommend Theresa and her team. Awesome to do business with and they make vacations FUN!"