Choose A Plan Now; Rest Easy Later.
Why Use Travel Protection?
We recommend Travel Protection because of common travel problems such as flight delays, injuries and illness, unpredictable weather, and lost or stolen luggage. Our Travel Insurance Plan provides protection designed just for travelers, and can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before and during your trip.
Top Ten Reasons to Use Travel Insurance
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your luggage or personal effects are damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn't cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- Your trip is interrupted due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- You need assistance with replacing a prescription or an emergency cash transfer.
The LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan is provided through Aon Affinity, a worldwide leader in travel protection and assistance services plans.
LeisureCare plans provide:
- Coverage you can count on.
- A broad array of coverages provide protection specifically designed for travelers.
- A world of service.
- Aon Affinity provides a suite of travel assistance services you can begin using from the moment you purchase your plan. Lose your passport? Need a translator? Have to send a message to family or friends? Call anytime. We're here to help.
Always there, everywhere.
Whether you need a medical evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help tracking a lost bag, Aon Affinity's 24-hour toll-free travel help line is just a phone call away.
Include the LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan! Call your Vacation Specialist today!
This is only a brief overview of coverages. For additional information including terms, conditions and exclusions, refer to the plan description.
On & On Inc. DBA TravelPerks Dream Vacations is licensed under OR License #100228074
To view your Description of Coverage with a summary of the terms, conditions and exclusions, click on one of the plans below:
Insurance purchased after 11/01/2016:
Insurance purchased before 11/01/2016:
- LeisureCare Standard
- LeisureCare Classic
- LeisureCare with Cancel For Any Reason
- LeisureCare Land & Tour
Travel insurance is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company (NAIC #11150). For more information, please visit
From Our Clients...
Service & Savings
“I have thrown just about every curveball I've got at Rachel and your folks and you've handled them all without breaking a sweat. A long cruise with tours in a foreign country? No problem. Erratic friends who can't make up their mind if they want to go or not? No problem. Last minute hotel bookings needed? No problem. And should I mention the bonuses? Getting random calls to let us know we've been upgraded in our cabin or the cruise fare has dropped? Extra onboard credit? I use a travel agency so I don't have to worry. With TravelPerks, not only do I not have to worry, I'm happily surprised at the GOOD that happens. I recommend TravelPerks on ANY opportunity I've got.”
"TravelPerks has always taken such good care of our cruise plans and always provides updated information as it becomes available. We are lifetime customers of TravelPerks!"
"Appreciated the desire and willingness to do whatever it took to make our trip memorable. There are always things that can't be helped [flight delays] but it was easy to see the effort put into making the experience special."
"We have had many vacations over the years, worked on every possible angle to stretch fun and funds. Theresa redefines service, the personal attention, genuine compassion and ferocious drive to make our experiences unique and special is unmatched.
Theresa takes the guess work out of the process by asking questions and listening to create your perfect getaway. We have worked with get for our last several vacations, and will continue for many years to come.
It is difficult to find anyone who knows how to provide this level of service, I would welcome the opportunity to help anyone understand why they should select TravelPerks DreamVacations."
Not a Single Thing To Worry About
"Everything had been taken care of from beginning to end. Not a single thing to worry about once we arrived at the airport until we touched down after our week long vacation. Also, Rachel specifically, everyone was great at making sure we knew what to expect before we left and made sure all questions had been answered."
Not a Single Thing To Worry About
"TravelPerks was excellent and very efficient to do business with. All our questions were answered in a timely fashion by phone and email and I liked the fact that all representatives worked with us as a team. Thank you for organizing an amazing week for us."