Choose A Plan Now; Rest Easy Later.
Why Use Travel Protection?
We recommend Travel Protection because of common travel problems such as flight delays, injuries and illness, unpredictable weather, and lost or stolen luggage. Our Travel Insurance Plan provides protection designed just for travelers, and can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before and during your trip.
Top Ten Reasons to Use Travel Insurance
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your luggage or personal effects are damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn't cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- Your trip is interrupted due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- You need assistance with replacing a prescription or an emergency cash transfer.
The LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan is provided through Aon Affinity, a worldwide leader in travel protection and assistance services plans.
LeisureCare plans provide:
- Coverage you can count on.
- A broad array of coverages provide protection specifically designed for travelers.
- A world of service.
- Aon Affinity provides a suite of travel assistance services you can begin using from the moment you purchase your plan. Lose your passport? Need a translator? Have to send a message to family or friends? Call anytime. We're here to help.
Always there, everywhere.
Whether you need a medical evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help tracking a lost bag, Aon Affinity's 24-hour toll-free travel help line is just a phone call away.
Include the LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan! Call your Vacation Specialist today!
This is only a brief overview of coverages. For additional information including terms, conditions and exclusions, refer to the plan description.
On & On Inc. DBA TravelPerks Dream Vacations is licensed under OR License #100228074
To view your Description of Coverage with a summary of the terms, conditions and exclusions, click on one of the plans below:
Insurance purchased after 11/01/2016:
Insurance purchased before 11/01/2016:
- LeisureCare Standard
- LeisureCare Classic
- LeisureCare with Cancel For Any Reason
- LeisureCare Land & Tour
Travel insurance is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company (NAIC #11150). For more information, please visit
From Our Clients...
Not a Single Thing To Worry About
"TravelPerks was excellent and very efficient to do business with. All our questions were answered in a timely fashion by phone and email and I liked the fact that all representatives worked with us as a team. Thank you for organizing an amazing week for us."
Once In A Lifetime Trip
"As we started out on our excursion in Juneau (to Mendenhall Glacier) there were a group of Bald Eagles, in a certain area by Sandy Beach, and our tour guide made a quick, unexpected stop, so we could take photos. It was an amazing once-in-lifetime trip. Thank you for assisting us in our travel arrangements!"
"They take care of the customer and always keep you informed when you need to do something or when there is any changes - makes it worry free!"
"TravelPerks has always taken such good care of our cruise plans and always provides updated information as it becomes available. We are lifetime customers of TravelPerks!"
"Appreciated the desire and willingness to do whatever it took to make our trip memorable. There are always things that can't be helped [flight delays] but it was easy to see the effort put into making the experience special."
Spectacular Shore Excursions
"Everything worked out even better than planned. On all three shore excursions we met people in the bus who said they appreciated those excursions and they were far better than the ones offered by the ship. We, too, were impressed with the quality of the excursions and tour guides. The cruise was spectacular and all the arrangements made in advance were spectacular."